Thursday, July 17, 2008

New Watchmen Trailer



......

*blinks*

Oh... my.... god.


Ok now that I've caught my breath and changed my shorts, my own line of complaint, they should have kept Dr. Manhattan a secret till the movie premiered, kind of like what they did with the monster in Cloverfield, he was the only one I'd not seen before this point either in costume or promotional still, and the most fans were leery about given that he would literally need to be CGI'ed into the entire movie, which you know, costs alot of money. And though I see him, and am relieved he won't look like shit, I'm abit sad they didn't choose to just do that opening bit where you see his creation, but don't see him in his new form, the tease of that would have driven everyone nuts. But still, everyone else is dead on, even if the outfits are altered here and there, very well done, and I can not wait for the movie...

---

Laz

0 comments: